Do you know how to have more energy? More mental energy?
Nope, it’s not caffeine and more sleep (although more sleep is awesome!)
It’s all about discovering and enhancing your energy sources based on your own, personal temperament.
Click to Listen
You can maximize your energy throughout the day when you enhance your energy sources based on your temperament.
Aside from the normal things everyone should be doing for their physical energy, such as sleeping enough, eating right, and working out, there are some other things you can do to maximize your mental or psychological energy.
In this episode, I give you a 10-question energy quiz to help you determine whether your greatest source of mental energy is internal or external – knowing this is crucial to expanding your opportunities for more energy.
Whether you’re an introvert or an extrovert, I also share some specific strategies to:
- increase your ability to focus
- jumpstart your energy for the day
- reenergize and recharge your batteries
- create a schedule that honors your energy building sources
- be more productive throughout the day
Episode Resources & Links
10 Question “forced choice” Energy Test
- When the phone rings, are you more likely to hurry and pick it up or ignore it and hope someone else will answer it?
- When you’re waiting in line do you chat with others or stick to business?
- When you’re at a party, do you interact with many people including strangers or interact with a few close friends?
- When you do interact with strangers, does it energize you or tax your reserves?
- Do you tend to say what’s on your mind or keep your ears open?
- Are you outgoing or private?
- Are you the type of person who is rather talkative or doesn’t miss much?
- At work, do you tend to be sociable with others or keep more to yourself?
- Do you consider yourself to be a good conversationalist or a good listener?
- Are you easy to approach or reserved?
Thanks for Listening!
If you enjoyed this episode, I would be honored if you would subscribe and leave an honest rating/review in iTunes so others can find the podcast too! Thank you 🙂