Last week, I found myself looking out my office window, trying to focus on a baby hummingbird.
I couldn’t quite make out what he was doing because the window was dirty on the outside from a recent storm.
“If I could just wipe the window clean, I’d be able to see clearly.”
It was the perfect metaphor for how things have been going lately. Do you ever get that feeling? Like you’re looking through a muddy window?
Anyway, smack dab in the middle of a particularly frustrating day, I opened an email from someone who just wanted to say “thanks.”
I smiled and got back to work. Because YOU are the reason I do the work I do. (I can’t tell you the number of times something like this happens – far too often to call it coincidence!)
I love hearing about when you win!
- When you finally “get it.”
- When you realize that you already have everything you need to be a success and then you actually choose it.
- When you see how strong, powerful, mighty, and abundant you really are.
It is an honor and a privilege to cheer you on to your best life and I am humbled to be along for the journey.
I love you and appreciate you more than you know…
- your unstoppable vision
- your razor-sharp authenticity
- your indefatigable drive
- your staunch family values
- your refusal to settle for something you don’t deserve
- your joyful spirit
- and your never ending, abundant attitude.
Having you in my life makes me a better person and I am truly, truly thankful.
And at this time of year, when we thank God for all he has given us, I just wanted to tell you that.
God bless you and those you cherish, and Happy Thanksgiving!