I speak to organizations, associations, and companies about personal development, leadership, and success.
Too often motivation, team-building, and employee development exercises create a one-and-done effect. Everyone feels motivated for a day or two, then reverts back to doing things the old way.
What you really want are interactive programs that produce real mindset shifts, build long-term success, and promote lasting change. Here are a few that work exceptionally well:
My Most Requested Programs
Take Charge Leadership: Lead Yourself First Then Bring Out the Best in Others
This program reveals a three-step process that helps make intentional decisions, see what’s really possible, and develop a bias for action by choosing better, thinking bigger, and acting bolder. Longer programs create internal transformation that produces lasting change and extraordinary external results.
Harness the Entrepreneur Mindset
Thinking like an entrepreneur, even as an employee, creates a positive company culture that encourages growth. Using five mindset shifts of successful entrepreneurs, this talk is designed to help attendees think bigger, act bolder, expand their creativity, increase sales, and produce ridiculously happy customers.
The Pygmalion Effect
A little known psychological study in the 1960’s created such dramatic results no researchers have been allowed to recreate it. This program explores the results of that study, how those results can be applied to organizations committed to raising the level of human performance and productivity, ways in which we can expect and get the best, and specific steps for developing an ongoing culture of positive leadership and success.
Leading Like a Woman
When women are placed in management or leadership positions, it’s easy for them to feel they must play a role in order to exert their power effectively. Instead of acting like a man or a girl, this program clarifies the concept of women’s leadership that helps them lead with confidence. Using relevant and often hilarious examples from my days as a naval officer, we debunk the universal and often debilitating effects of the Imposter Syndrome, while highlighting the tools women can use to navigate their position as a leader with grit, grace, and maturity.
As a keynote speaker, trainer, facilitator, and consultant, I’ve helped thousands of leaders, managers, entrepreneurs, and high achievers reach their highest potential through:
- Executive Retreats
- Strategic Planning Initiatives
- Keynote Speeches
- Spouses’ Programs
What Makes Me Different?
- Ph.D. in Psychology
- M.A. in Human Behavior
- 20-year U.S. Naval Officer
- 3-time Military Protocol Officer
- 15-year Executive Coach
A unique background in leadership development and employee engagement, as well as a distinct perspective in understanding what makes high-achievers tick and how to maximize their potential.
I am happy to customize a talk to meet your training needs. Here are a few I’ve done in the past:
- Hartzell Industries – “Bridging and Bonding: Coaching Your Employees to Success”
- Photolynx – “Leading with Confidence”
- DisruptHR – “Breaking Free of the Imposter Syndrome”
- Beachbody – “Leading with Confidence”
- Moms in Business Unite – “Establishing an Entrepreneur Mindset”
- Weddings of Distinction – “The Power of a Vision for Greater Growth and Success”
- The National Association of Christian Women Entrepreneurs – “Winning the Inner Game of Entrepreneurial Excellence”
- HR Insights Podcast – “Women in Leadership”
- Park Leaders Podcast – “Developing Women Leaders”
What To Expect
- I’ll personally and promptly reply to your phone calls and email messages.
- We’ll have a conversation so I can understand your needs, audience, desired outcome, and how to best serve you and your organization.
- We’ll enjoy a professional, stress-free working relationship.
- Your audience will leave inspired and motivated, with tools they can use immediately.
CEO, Hartzell Industries
Let’s Talk About Your Event Today
My number one focus is to ensure you have the best possible event.
My goal is to exceed your expectations and create an unforgettable experience for you and your organization.
Please provide the following information to inquire about me speaking for your organization: