As a leadership consultant, keynote speaker, trainer, and facilitator, I’ve worked with thousands of executives, entrepreneurs, and high achievers.
These include senior, elite members in all branches of the Navy including Nuclear Submariners, Aviators, Physicians, Lawyers, Marines, and Navy SEALs.
Types of Events
- Executive Retreats
- Strategic Planning Initiatives
- Keynote Speeches
- Spouses’ Programs
What Makes Me Different From Other Leadership Experts?
- Ph.D. in Psychology
- M.A. in Human Behavior
- 20-year U.S. Naval Officer
- 14-year Executive Coach
My combined experience gives me a distinct perspective in helping high-achievers lead with authority and credibility so they can achieve long term results.
Additionally, I understand the challenges of workforce development in a myriad of contexts, especially in organizations with women in leadership roles.
My Clients Include
- The United States Navy
- Hartzell Industries
- National Veterans Transition Services, Inc. (NVTSI and Reboot)
- HR Insights
- Park Leaders
- The Association of Work at Home Women
- Weddings of Distinction
- Moms in Business Unite, and
- The National Association of Christian Women Entrepreneurs.
What To Expect
- I will personally and promptly reply to your phone calls and email messages.
- We will have a conversation so I can understand your needs, audience, desired outcome, and how to best serve you and your organization.
- We will engage in a professional, stress-free working relationship.
- Your audience will leave inspired and motivated, with tools they can use immediately.
Let’s Talk About Your Event Today
My number one focus is to ensure you have the best possible event.
My goal is to exceed your expectations and create an unforgettable experience for you and your organization.
Click “start the conversation” to inquire about availability, logistics, fees, and terms.
I will be in touch within 24 hours, or on the first business day following a weekend or holiday. Thank you!