“3 Simple Ways to Lead with Confidence” is on its way. Now, before you go…
Leading with confidence will certainly get you noticed. But executive presence will get you promoted.
Grab your copy of “8 Ways to Lead with Authority and Credibility” here (for less than two vanilla lattes).
I was a Naval Officer for 20 years – I know what it’s like to walk that fine line between being respected and backing down.
I know the exact skills and techniques for being more:
- and assertive
This one-hour MP3 recording is especially for you if you:
- Would like to feel more influential, confident, and effective.
- Are comfortable with what you know, but get nervous speaking to highly educated or accomplished people.
- Are tired of managing the jealousy and competitiveness of other women.
- Are ready to be seen as a strong, assertive leader who is trusted, and respected.
- Have a positive, upbeat, optimistic attitude and a desire to live up to your highest potential as a leader.
- Are committed to leadership development and are willing to change for the better.
You’ll learn how to:
Employ the secrets of executive presence – you know it when you see it in the confident business women you like, trust, admire, and respect the most.
Identify and lead with your unique strengths and how to seamlessly fold those “superpowers” into your work.
Use a 3-step process to quickly bounce back from negative feedback, and get back on track in just minutes.
Handle emotions (both yours and theirs) with authority and grace.
Provide constructive feedback without feeling awkward or uncomfortable.
Exude power and authenticity without feeling like an imposter.
Life is short…
…and you don’t have time to waste if you want to make the kind of impact that will get you to the top.
Top players don’t work in isolation – they surround themselves with coaches, mentors, and peers who share the inside secrets and give them unambiguous feedback.
You can shrink back from your potential, feeling scared and mad at yourself, or you can make a courageous decision that could change the course of your career forever.
All that for just $7.00
P.S. Would you be happy with your success if a year from now you were in the exact same place you are today?