It took a broken camera at a critical moment to launch Courtney into a thriving business teaching others how to take photographs of a lifetime.
Courtney both mentions and embodies Farrah Gray’s sentiment: “Build your own dreams or someone will hire you to build theirs.” She shares some great insight on what is possible for those wanting to build a business around their love of photography, or any other passion – especially as a secondary or stay at home income.
Courtney can also inspire you to improve your photography skills and capture your child’s life with her idea-generating 30-day photography challenge, “The Unexpected Everyday.”
Click to Listen
- Thanks to everyone who left a review of The Possibility Podcast in iTunes
- The Possibility Podcast is also available on Stitcher Radio, on Zune, and on XBox.
Episode Resources & Links
- Courtney’s Website: Click It Up a Notch
- The Unexpected Everyday – 30-day challenge
- Simon Sinek’s TEDx Talk
- ClickinMoms.com – Women in Photography
- More Possibility Podcast Episodes