An award-winning author and executive coach, Jenifer’s mission to Impact First has created a Facebook following of over 45,000 and the opportunity to produce an indie film.
Her 27-year recovery from addiction led her to form Impact First, providing grants, business coaching, and marketing support to filmmakers who are putting their special talents to use for social good.
Jenifer’s first film, Ballon: The Movie, follows a professional ballerina caught in the cycle of all night partying and cocaine-fueled rehearsals who must confront her drug addiction when she crumbles during an important audition.
Click to Listen
- Thanks to everyone who left a review of The Possibility Podcast in iTunes
- The Possibility Podcast is also available on Stitcher Radio, on Zune, and on XBox.
Episode Resources & Links
- Ballon: The Movie
- Living the Promises: Coming to Life on the Road to Recovery by Jenifer Madson
- Head to Heart: Mindfulness Moments for Every Day by Jenifer Madson
- More Possibility Podcast Episodes