Ashley Mahaffey is a wife, mom, and 2-time Ironman Triathlon Finisher.
Ashley knows encouragement is a much better motivator than tearing ourselves down. When we focus on what we’re doing well instead of berating ourselves for what we haven’t achieved yet, we can make huge strides in our health, nutrition, fitness, business, and happiness. She wants her clients and Beachbody coaches to love themselves and is fond of saying, “love never gives up.” Be inspired by Ashley and her approach to love and health!
Click to Listen
- Thanks to everyone who left a review of The Possibility Podcast in iTunes
- The Possibility Podcast is also available on Stitcher Radio, on Zune, and on XBox.
Episode Resources & Links
- Ashley’s Website
- Ashley’s 21-day fitness and nutrition success groups online
- Ashley’s “Dream it! Plan it! Do it!” fan page
- Failing Forward: Turning mistakes into stepping stones for success by John C. Maxwell
- The Compound Effect: Jumpstart your income, your life, your success by Darren Hardy
- The Slight Edge: Turning simple disciplines into massive success and happiness by Jeff Olson
- More Possibility Podcast Episodes