As a child, Jennifer Franks lived in Nigeria, India, Venezuela, Malaysia, Thailand, Borneo, and Indonesia.
Click to Listen
[powerpress]After attending four different high schools, she earned a Health Science degree from Fresno State College in California, where she also began work on her first book. The Lotus Blossom brings to life the year she and her family lived in India, the only westerners in the village.
Jennifer wrote her second book, Wild Card Willie and the Pony Express for her children. By connecting history and the frontier, she created a work of historical fiction used in her town’s school curriculum that children can’t put down.
Jennifer’s most recent book, He Shall Be Peace: The Prophecy of the Child Jesus, compellingly brings the gospels to life.
Her goal as a writer is to author a book in every genre.
During the interview, Jennifer mentions Ernest Hemingway’s quote, “The hardest part of writing a book is finishing it.” You’ll love her ideas on how you too can write and finish your book in the margins of a busy life.
- Thanks to everyone who left a review of The Possibility Podcast in iTunes
- Jennifer’s “He Shall Be Peace” Website
- He Shall Be Peace: The Prophecy of the Child Jesus
- The Lotus Blossom
- Wild Card Willie and the Pony Express
- Connect with Jennifer on Facebook
- Scrivener writing software
- More Possibility Podcast Episodes
Thanks for Listening!
- If you enjoyed this podcast episode, I would be honored if you would subscribe and leave an honest rating/review in iTunes so others can find the podcast too! Thank you 🙂