Mike Michalowicz was 24 when he started his first business, but not before moving his family into a retirement building!
Click to Listen
He’s bootstrapped several multi-million dollar businesses, wrote for The Wall Street Journal, and is the best selling author of The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur, The Pumpkin Plan, and Profit First.
Now, as CEO of Provendus Group, Mike helps ignite explosive growth in companies that have plateaued. He is also MSNBC’s business make-over expert and a keynote speaking on entrepreneurship.
I know you’ll enjoy his sense of humor and refreshing authenticity!
- Mike Michalowicz (Hands down, one of the most uniquely designed and fun sites on the planet!)
- Mike’s TEDx Talk
- Provendus Group (Mike is CEO)
- The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur: The Tell-it-like-it-is guide to cleaning up in business, even if you are at the end of your roll
- The Pumpkin Plan: A Simple Strategy to Grow a Remarkable Business in Any Field
- Profit First: A Simple System to Transform Your Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money-Making Machine
- Mike’s Fan Page
- More Possibility Podcast Episodes
What was your biggest insight from the interview with Mike? Please leave me a comment below.