To lead anyone, you must inspire, equip, show, and encourage. This episode gives you a framework and easy steps to motivate anyone you lead, whether at work, on a volunteer committee, or at home.
Learn how to lead (just about) anyone with a simple 4-step framework:
- Inspire them with a compelling vision.
- Equip them with a step-by-step system.
- Show them the way with a model to follow.
- Encourage them with belief.
Click to Listen
Links and Resources
Give your leadership style a boost with this FREE 3-day email sequence.
If you’re trying to exude confidence in a leadership role without other people thinking you’re a jerk or judging your competence, this is for you.
Throughout much of my 20-year career as a Naval Officer, I didn’t feel the confidence I projected on the outside.
Over time, I learned how to be decisive and effective while still being “me.”
Give your leadership a boost with confidence boost with this FREE 3-day email sequence. The steps are a little unusual, but they work surprisingly well!
Take Charge Tuesday Newsletter (An upbeat, encouraging jumpstart for your week!)
FREE 7-day Email Sequence: How to Be More Confident in 7 Days or Less
Book: “The Leadership Challenge” by Kouzes and Posner
Questions to Move Them (and You!) Forward
- What are you doing well? What would you like to improve?
- What would you be willing to do in the next month to make those improvements?
- What question should I be asking you right now?
- What are you hoping I won’t ask you about today?
- What’s the best way to complete that task in the next 24 hours?
- What are you willing to do? What are you committed to doing?
- What are you most proud of this week?
- What are you supposed to be learning from that?
Thanks for Listening!
If you enjoyed this episode, I would be honored if you would subscribe and leave an honest rating/review in iTunes so others can find the podcast too! Thank you 🙂